Hi athletes and friends!
We’re excited to announce our coming series – Season Preparation I – during the month of December. The five-week series is a great opportunity to enhance your preparation for next season or to kickstart it. Whether you maintaining your fitness or needing to be reacquainted with you bike, this series’ objective is to build a base-level of fitness for upcoming 2015 season.
The training is suitable for any level of athlete!
In this preparatory cycle of five weeks, several key objectives are targeted:
- Stimulate an increase in lean body mass, a decrease in fat mass and strengthening of the musculoskeletal system.
- Increase short-term work capacity, which will reduce fatigue in the upcoming stages of training (i.e. increase muscular endurance capacity).
- Stimulate an increase in capillarization, which allows for an increase in oxygen and nutrient delivery.
- Stimulate a decrease in submaximal heart rate and resting blood pressure.
- Stimulate hemoglobin concentration, red blood cell number blood volume.
- Increase cycling specific neuromuscular coordination.
The training will introduce drills to improve pedaling technique and encompass a variety of steady efforts at low to moderate intensities (e.g. 10-minute tempo interspersed with high cadence drills).
90-minute session cost: 1 for $25, 5 90-minute sessions for $100 or unlimited 90-minute sessions for $150.
If you have questions about whether this series is for you, please reach out to me. My contact information is listed below
View the training schedule at https://endeavorperformance.com/training/training-schedule/.
I’m confident that for anyone that trains at Endeavor Performance he/she will see improvement in their fitness and performance. This early season training series is one of the most effective methods to kickstart your preparation for 2015. The key to training properly is to make the training appropriate, structured, focused and fun. The sessions are structured with doses of properly constructed efforts and rest periods to ensure you receive the highest impact workout. You are not just riding your bike… you are training like a professional athlete while being coached professionally. You won’t get this format anywhere else in the Southeast.
Endeavor Performance Cycling Center
1811 Hayes Street, Nashville TN 37203
320 Mallory Station Road – Suite 100, Franklin TN 37067
USAC Level 1 Cycling Coach
Retül Master Fitter